As an event coordinator, you have a LOT on your plate. You must choose a location, engage artists, plan food, drinks, gift bags, electronics, transportation, and so on.
Fortunately, there is one tool to utilise that can handle a large portion of your marketing job, allowing you to concentrate on the practicalities.
That this email marketing.
It is critical to acknowledge, that email marketing can lead to massive event marketing success. Not sure how?
Here is why email marketing is essential for events.
Why is Email Marketing so Essential for Events?
Event advertising is essential for success, whether you’re throwing an annual party or organising your company’s first conference. Because email marketing is still one of the most powerful marketing techniques available, promoting an event makes sense.
Here are some of the reasons why you should concentrate on email marketing for event promotion:
- Email marketing is the most successful technique for over 75% of event producers, with emails accounting for 45 percent of event ticket sales.
- Event-related emails have a 28 percent open rate on average, but adding a feeling of urgency in the subject line or utilising the recipient’s name may dramatically raise that percentage.
- While 68 percent of event organisers are satisfied with their email marketing effectiveness, 69 percent acknowledge they are struggling to get the same outcomes.
Other marketing means, such as social media, involve putting information out there and hoping that the right people see it. Only email marketing allows you to get in touch with prospective event attendees easily; you don’t need to send hundreds or thousands of physical letters and pay postage, and you don’t require people to call you. You may tap send, and it will be sent to thousands of inboxes.
You may use email to raise interest in tickets long before they go on sale, then follow up with promotions encouraging your subscribers to act quickly before they sell out or become unavailable.
Email Design for An Event
If you’re seeking event email design ideas, remember that simplicity is key. Each email should include a few key features. It’s usually a good idea to include the following:
- A thorough summary of the event.
- Time, location, and additional event details
- The event’s social media account connections.
- A simple yet visible call to action button.
Clarity should be a priority when it comes to the overall appearance of your email. Too many items on the page will make it difficult to understand the message. Remember that many people read their emails on mobile devices, so making your email simple to read is critical. Creating large enough buttons to be selected on a mobile device is also a smart idea.
Make sure to apply consistent branding throughout the campaign, using the appropriate colours and logos for each email.
Begin Email Marketing Right Now
Email marketing is time-consuming. Building solid connections with your readers might take months in some of these circumstances. As a result, the sooner you begin, the sooner you will experience the advantages.