Sales Development Representative – Job Description
Who are Inboxx
Inboxx is a fast-growing B2B email marketing agency and is also the sister company to StraightIn – an
award-winning LinkedIn marketing agency. As StraightIn grew, we continued to see huge areas we
could offer even more support to our clients, and from this came our sister company – Inboxx.
Similar in structure, we offer our clients email marketing on a monthly subscription basis and are
currently providing this service to 90 clients (some also clients of StraightIn and others Inboxx solely).
This position will be the start of your successful sales career with our team. You will be at the beginning
of your career progression with a targeted plan that can see you promoted within 3 months. We will
provide you with continuous training, working closely with our sales manager to teach you the tricks and
skills to make a confident and knowledgeable sales rep in the industry!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Sales Development Representative, you will start your journey with us cold calling – gaining your
confidence and understanding of the Inboxx sales pitch for the first 1-3 weeks! You’ll be responsible for
generating leads, and cold-calling businesses.
You will be selling the concept of StraightIn and booking appointments for the BDM team, with some of
your daily tasks including….
- Booking qualified appointments
- Delivering a consistent number of appointments per week
- Taking a proactive approach to your own day and performance
- Working towards fixed weekly targets
- Working in a fast paced sales environment
As you progress and hit your targets consistently you will begin to manage warm leads passed to you,
Who Are You?
Don’t worry if this is all new to you, we can offer you all of the training you need, as long as you have the
right attitude and the drive for success….
- Strong and clear communicator
- You don’t shy away from rejection
- Confident speaking to everyone and anyone! Whether you’re talking to your teammate or a CEO
- Adaptable and dynamic
- Driven to work your way up and develop your career
- A fast-paced environment doesn’t scare you away
What Working at Inboxx Means For You
- Competitive bonus structure – you’re in control of your own finance! You’re bonused on all activities, so the harder you work the more cash that means for you..
- Ongoing Learning and Development
- Rapid promotion and progression structure
- Casual dress
- Additional Paid day off on your Birthday
- Quarterly & Monthly Incentives
- “Work From Anywhere” after your 1st year!
- Free private medical insurance after your 1st year
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email email@example.com