We are looking for an Entry Level Sales Development Representative to join our expanding team in Manchester.
Our team consists of passionate, driven individuals and we are adding an additional headcount in 2021 due to growth!
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
As an Entry Level Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating your own leads, cold calling businesses and managing warm leads passed to you. You will be selling the concept of Inboxx and booking appointments for yourself and you will be responsible for everything from the cold call to the close of the sale!
Ideal candidates will have a huge drive to learn with an intense hunger for success and a positive attitude. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and exciting organization that has excellent opportunities for fast career progression.
- Book qualified appointments for new customers with an ambitious mentality via the internet, phone, referrals, and networking
- Taking a proactive approach to your own day and performance
- Working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Meet or exceed pre-established sales objectives
- Work collaboratively with the operations teams on a daily basis
- Bring top-notch customer service in order to deliver the extraordinary to our clients
- Generate leads while exploring new business areas to sell into
- Secure meetings/opportunities with decision-makers
- Establish and grow relationships to maintain a diverse book of business
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- No sales experience required just a huge drive to learn with an intense hunger for success
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
- The individual will have the ability to identify appropriate sales strategies and execute a sales plan
- Good Interpersonal skills are a must
- Skillful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Well organized team player
- Desire and drive to progress through the organization
- Display a positive attitude
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£50,350.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- 8-hour shift