Email Marketing Executive – Job Description
Who are Inboxx
an award-winning LinkedIn marketing agency. As StraightIn grew, we continued to see huge area
we could offer even more support to our clients, and from this came our sister company – Inboxx.
As a direct marketing executive – you will be trained to manage and maintain successful B2B
email marketing campaigns. Making yourself an integral extension of our client’s sales strategy
and the growth of the company!
What will you be doing?
Your day-to-day responsibilities will surround creating and maintaining successful email
campaigns for your clients; creating outreach points, consistent client communication,
successful evaluation of campaigns and most importantly – driving results and generating sales
leads! You will have the fantastic opportunity to work as an extension of a range of successful
companies around the world.
● Email copywriting
● Managing your own group of campaigns and clients
● Creation and implementation of email campaigns
● Delivering results and reports to clients
● Identifying necessary changes
● Data pulling, cleansing and management
Who are you?
have the right attitude and the drive for success….
● Strong and clear communicator
● Excellent writing skills
● Confident speaking to everyone and anyone! You’ll be advising and speaking with a variety of clients on a daily basis
● An autonomous worker
● Organised and structured
● Adaptable and dynamic
What working at Inboxx means for you….
● Structured and transparent progression track
● Relaxed working environment with casual dress!
● Additional Paid day off on your Birthday
● Additional paid day off for every year of service!
● Monthly ‘Winners Club’ incentives
● Quarterly international incentive trips
● “Work From Anywhere” after your 1st year!
● Free private medical insurance and benefits platform after your first year!
Salary: starting £25,000 annually (negotiable)